Dear St. Joseph Parishioners,
Thank YOU for your generosity this past Lent! This Lent we were given permission to help Holy Name Catholic Church, located at 920 11th St. NE, replenish their food pantry. We donated 57 bags of food and it truly helped our local needy residents.
If you want to donate more, Any non-perishable food items will be welcomed.
The following are some suggestions from the folks at Holy Name:
· Canned Vegetables: Peas, Corn, Beans, Carrots, Tomatoes, Mixed Vegetables, Hominy.
· Canned Fruit: Any kind plus applesauce.
· Canned Beans; Black, Pinto, Garbanzo, Great Nothern, Black-Eyed Peas, Pork & Beans.
· Canned Meats/Fish; Tuna, Corned beef hash, Chili, Vienna sausage, deviled ham, gravy.
· Canned soups, tomato sauce, canned spaghetti.
· Peanut Butter and Jelly.
· Rice, pasta, mac & cheese, instant potatoes, cup of noodles, cup of soup.
· Dried beans, lentils, split peas.
· Cereal, oatmeal (boxes and individual serving packages), cream of wheat, grits.
Contact Kelly Hanlon at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to bring the food to the rectory.